Step by step guide on how to become an Accredited Westville Homes Seller. Grow your career in Westville Homes!
Step 1 - Submission of Requirements
Submit the filled-in Broker/Agent Accreditation Form and Guidelines, with the following requirements, to Westville Homes office:
- a. Completely accomplished and signed Broker Data Form (BDF) a copy of which is hereby made an integral part of this Broker’s Accreditation Form hereby signifying his/her undertaking to comply with the General Guidelines and Policies for Accreditation, as well as other Rules and Regulations which may be prescribed from time to time by WRDC.
- b. Photocopy of his/her PRC Certificate of Registration.
- c Photocopy of his/her PRC issued I.D.
- d. List of Accredited Real Estate Sales Persons
- e. VAT Registration/ Proof of TIN
- f. Any Government Issued ID with Photo and Signature
Step 2 - Westville Homes Seminar and Site Orientation
For intimate, informative and extensive learning, WRDC shall regularly schedule exclusive Product Knowledge and Training and Site Orientations to all Accredited Brokers and his/her/their Sales Persons.They will also provide you a price list and terms of payments applicable to the sale of the Product from time to time. Prices and terms of payment are subject to change without prior notice. Accredited brokers should contact WRDC to be updated on the status of the Products, any changes in pricing, inventory and promotional activities, as well as any new real estate development projects and the Products therein. Marketing materials (Appointment Slips/brochures/flyers/pricelist/sample computation/table of amortization for in-house Pag-Ibig Fund Financing) will be made available to all Accredited Brokers.
Benefits and Incentives to Accredited Seller
- 1. Increase Sales Commission
- 2. Fun and stress-free selling with full support of WRDC marketing team
- 3. Seller’s Incentives